We'd Like to Hear from You
Fordham is currently engaged in intense planning to be ready to implement a set of measures and protocols to safely restart all three of our New York Metropolitan-Area campuses when the time is right. A steering committee and thirteen working groups are working to oversee and coordinate our plans for re-opening. The members of the working groups welcome your feedback on this topic.
Please click on the name of the working group to which you wish to direct your feedback. Each link will take you to a form where you can share your questions or comments.
- COVID-19 Screening and Containment
- Facilities: Infrastructure and Sanitation
- Human Resources Considerations
- Residential Life
- Student Experience and Experiential Learning
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Learning Spaces
- Technology-Enhanced Teaching and Learning
- Study Abroad
- Research Continuity
- Coordination with External Agencies
- External Events and Welcoming Guests
For details on the objectives and members of each working group, please see Preparations for Reopening.