International Transfer Students
Join Us Online!
The Office of Undergraduate Admission is ready to answer your questions and help with the college selection process.
Reach Us Via Email - Fastest!
For the months of March and April, admission counselors will be reachable most readily via email:
- If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, please contact Robyn Winstanley, Associate Director of Transfer Admission, at email@example.com.
- If you are an international student, please contact Steven DelVecchio, Associate Director for International Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach Us Via Phone
Since some of the team will be working remotely, phone calls may not be the quickest way to reach us; however, we do have a rotation of team members ready to answer urgent phone inquiries.
We strongly advise you to send documents to us electronically as there will be a delay in processing paper documents. Please send materials to email@example.com.
-The Office of Undergraduate Admission
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT:
- Attend a Virtual Event at fordham.edu/visitus.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with general questions.
- Chat with Fordham International Ambassadors.
Students who have successfully completed the equivalent of a United States secondary school education and who have enrolled in any university level coursework at another institution either in the United States or abroad must apply for transfer admission.
Those who have received the equivalent of a United States bachelor's degree and are seeking a second degree (even if in a very different field of study) are recommended to apply to a Fordham University graduate degree program or in some cases to our undergraduate School of Professional and Continuing Studies. Second degree seekers should generally not apply to the traditional undergraduate colleges at Fordham University.
All interested students should review comprehensive information about the transfer application and enrollment process.