Document downloads - Deans of Students and Student Life
The following document downloads are available for download. Downloads in PDF format can be read using Adobe Reader.
MS Word and Powerpoint files can be read by using their respective applications or any alternatives.
- Faculty Guide - Responding to Mental Health Emergencies (PDF - 3.74 MB)
- Faculty Guide - Responding to a Student's Threatening Behavior (PDF - 783.83 KB)
- Faculty Guide - Responding to Students in Emotional Distress (PDF - 1.03 MB)
- Faculty Guide - Responding to Students' Alcohol and Drug Abuse (PDF - 1.09 MB)
- Medical Leave of Absence Form 2018 (PDF - 331.38 KB)
- Bias Incidents FAQ (PDF - 50.64 KB)
- Drug-Free Campus Guidelines 2016-2017 (PDF - 174.73 KB)
Sub-categories of Deans of Students and Student Life
- Student Handbook
- Dean of Students at Rose Hill
- Dean of Students at Lincoln Center
- Caring for Students